ICF exists to help people know Jesus Christ and grow in their relationship with Him. We provide a church home for spiritual growth and ministry through worship, Bible study, discipleship, fellowship, prayer, care, outreach and evangelism.
* Sunday services are conducted in English (with earphone translation into Russian); other ministries are conducted in English, Russian, and other languages.
- Provide weekly, corporate, God-focused worship through well planned and coordinated services in which everything is ‘done as unto the Lord’ and is culturally appropriate to an international congregation. Proclamation of the Word, as part of worship, should be accurate, relevant and well presented by a qualified preaching team led by the elders.
- Provide ample weekly small-group opportunities to grow in the knowledge of God through study of the Word, prayer, discipleship, fellowship, evangelism and care for one another.
- Provide training and encouragement in personal evangelism so that believers actively reach out with the gospel to the part of the Moscow community where God has placed them. Provide an evangelistic strategy that offers the Gospel to all, while explicitly reaching out to English-speaking expatriates in the diplomatic and professional community of Moscow, and to English-speaking Russians.
- Provide discipleship that establishes each believer in the foundations of God’s truth, enables him/her to be a self-sustaining Christian, develops his/her spiritual gift(s) and sends them out as witnesses in the world through their life and word.
- Provide a stimulating environment for children and young people that lays solid foundations in their lives and instills in them a love for the Lord.
- Provide opportunities for believers to exercise their gifts in order to build up the church and also for evangelistic, social and humanitarian ministry in Moscow and elsewhere.
- Provide regular opportunities for communication between members of ICF, especially between leadership and the congregation as a whole.
- Provide regular evaluation of the spiritual value of ICF’s work in the light of its mission statement and goals.