ICF is an evangelical church located in Moscow, dedicated to strengthening and spreading faith in the Lord Jesus Christ through ‘making disciple-makers’. If you are a Christian (or if you’re just interested) we warmly welcome you to come along to our Sunday morning service, or to join one of the other activities listed on this site.
Our contemporary services are conducted in English with simultaneous translation into Russian. Most of our members are expatriates from many different countries and diverse denominational backgrounds, so you’re sure to feel at home.
Our Statement of Faith:
- In the plenary and verbal inspiration and inerrancy of the Bible as originally given; that it is the only infallible Word of God and the supreme and final authority in all matters of faith and conduct. 2 Tim 3:16-17; 2 Pet 1:19-21
- That there is only one true God, eternally existing in three Persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit. Deut 6:4; Matt 11:25-27; 28:19; 2 Cor 13:14; 1 Pet 1:2-3
- In Jesus Christ, God the Son, the world’s only Savior; in His preincarnation, virgin birth, sinless life, vicarious death, burial, bodily resurrection, and personal, visible return. Isa 7:14; 1 Cor 15:3-4; 2 Cor 5:21; Gal 3:13; 1 Thess 4:16-17
- In God the Holy Spirit, who convicts the world of sin, regenerates, indwells, and empowers the believer. Jn 3:5-6; 16:7-11; Acts 1:8; Rom 8:9-11; 1 Cor 6:19; 12:13; Tit 3:5
- That all men and women are sinful and lost and can be saved only by grace through faith in the shed blood of Christ. Jn 1:12; 3:16; Rom 3:23; 6:23; Eph 2:8-9
- In the resurrection of the dead, the believer to life everlasting and the unbeliever to eternal condemnation. Jn 5:28-29; 11:25-26; Matt 25:46
- That the church is the body of Jesus Christ, for which He will return, comprising all who have accepted the redemption provided by Him. Jn 14:1-6; 1 Cor 12:12-27; Eph 1:22-23; Col 1:18,24
- That the presence of Jesus Christ by the Holy Spirit in the believer is evidenced in a life of personal holiness and a walk of obedience to the will of God. Jn 15; Rom 8; Gal 2:20; 5:16-26